Michael Rgis’Care Ltd : was established to provide a unique high quality services for each service users to meet their own individual needs or requirements and ageing occupants in its locality, to benefit from exceptional care, no exception high quality social care services, with significant tension in the health and social care industry and the escalation of solitude in England and Wales, We strive to ensure our services users and their families receive outstanding care service whatever our involvement – from community-home-care-services; domestic services, care-recruitment agency for your healthcare assistant and support worker staffing requirements and make available a 24/7 high quality services that meet individual’s needs.
Also provides support for children and young people with learning disabilities and autism spectrum under the age of 5-18 years, domiciliary care, support living to supported and semi-independent accommodation for care leavers 16+ and unaccompanied asylum seeking children(UASC), including a 15 minute per day check in call.
Michael Rgis’Care Ltd, has the experience, resources and expertise to help our services users set up a suitable care plan according to their own slogan. The stratagem of raising standards by Care Quality Commissions (CQC), we always put our service users at the first front and ensure the following:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.